INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Applicants are required to carefully go through the Instructions before filling the Online Application.
- The Online Application involves the following process: Signing up, Personal and Educational Details, Work Experience Details, Uploading of Photograph, Final Submission and Payment.
- Please ensure that all fields in the form are completed correctly
- Email ID and Mobile Number furnished must remain valid since all communication from ACJ will be sent to the mobile number and the email id furnished by the candidate.
- Before starting to fill in the application online, an applicant will be required to have the following:
- a) Applicant’s recent passport size colour digital photo in JPEG/PNG format. The face should be clear and facing upfront. PLEASE NOTE NO SELFIES.
- b) Scanned copy of community certificate if you intend to apply for SC/ST scholarship and avail exemption from the application fee.
- c) Education details of school and college which includes year of study, subjects and percentage of marks/grades obtained.
- If you have not attached the community certificate you can follow any one of the options mentioned below:
- a) Log in again and upload the scanned copy of documents OR
- b) Email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and reference number OR
- c) Send the documents by post/courier with your reference number, name, address, email-id and contact number to the following address:
Asian College of Journalism
Second Main Road,
Chennai – 600 113
Ph: +91 44 22542842 – 47/ 22542840
- Application Form will be processed only if it is complete in all aspects and on receipt of the application fee.
- Applicants should ensure that they are available at the examination centre they have opted for on Sunday April 28, 2019 between 09.00 am and 2.00 pm.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYING THE APPLICATION FEE
A processing fee of Rs. 2000/- must accompany your application. Candidates applying for both programmes need to pay only a consolidated processing fee of Rs. 3000/- The fee can be remitted as an online transfer or sent as a Demand Draft in favour of “Media Development Foundation”, payable at Chennai with your reference number, full name, email id and mobile number written on the back of the DD.
In the case of online transfer the applicant will be directed to the Online Payment gateway once the form is submitted. The applicant is requested to keep Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for making the payment. The applicant using the payment gateway service is required to pay the convenience fee as prescribed by the service.
SC/ST applicants are exempt from the application fee on production of their community certificate.
|1.||Last date for receiving applications||extended upto Monday April 15, 2019|
|2.||Entrance Exam||Sunday April 28, 2019|
IF SHORTLISTED, AFTER THE ENTRANCE EXAM:
|3.||Students invited for the interview will be intimated individually through email by the weekend of||May 4 and May 5, 2019|
|4.||Interview in Chennai at ACJ||Between Monday May 13 and Saturday May 18, 2019*|
|5.||Announcement of Admission Results in the ACJ website||Monday May 20, 2019*|
*These dates are changed keeping in view the schedule for the general elections 2019.